Tuesday 15 November 2016

Animation Assignment




I would like to do my animation based on horrid henry because I have grown up watching that and I am going to print a picture of him out and make it look like his arms are moving or in other words he is waving.


This is an example of cut out Techniques





Charlie and Lola





Angela Anaconda




My Story Line is going to be my character waves his arms at the start and then he walks away and when he walks away half way he collapses and has a heart attack and then waves goodbye.

My story Line could also be that my character waves at the start then starts running backwards and forwards and then falls and waves goodbye.


Scene 1 

Background no one in it just background clouds etc.
Character comes in cut to half body shot- waves at camera
Cut to Titles
cut back to character - Half body shots stop waving
Cut to full character begins walking off
cut to full body close up- collapses
cut to birds eye view shot close up character on ground
cut to extreme close up characters eye close

Dies Roll and Credits

Task for next week is to find some pictures of horrid henry from all different angles



No comments:

Post a Comment